• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The new revolution [Project]

KingWit

('_')
Reaction score
Job application can be seended here

Well, after a while being a member in OTland, did I notice that we actuelly have many experienced members with diffirent abilities. Many of them is greate by what they do and actuelly could run a good server/-s by their own. But what I noticed is
that many of them never tried to orginaze themselfs with others to create what this community is good in [Open-tibia]. I mean, we all have the same goal and plays the same game, but ever though of what we actuelly could do?

If we orginaze and starts from scratch and builds a server and aims far, I think we could take open-tibia to another level. Ofcourse its not easy, but many people never taken OT
serious and thats why we never goes anywhere. I mean, ye sure OT got a whole open and friendly communities but new people can never reach us without hearing about us. The only way new people can reach us is by wasting their time playing tibia till
they hear about us. I see it unfair becouse we actuelly have a very big community. We have many people who has good experience but we all know that someday we're going to leave everything we've learned behind. And that what I call "Totally waste of time".

Anyways, this though have been poping in and out from my head for a while now and thats why

I've decided to try to start a project which ofcourse maybe can lead somewhere.

Thats why I want to present you, project: OT-revolution

Ideas about;

-The development team

The developtment team will work as groupes with defficult categoriez which will be settet up by me as the project holder. For each group will have a 'leader' which takes the charge of the group whom he/she have been settet up to.

The developtment team will be lead to defficult projects which they have to complete before a deadline that every leader decide together to set up. Also I want to remind that the deadline dates will be taken very serious and if a staff member does'nt complete its task before the deadline, will be kicked from its position after the second chance.

-Server goal

The main goal of the server is to make a complete story. What the story is about will be discussed after development team have been settet up and ready to create. The creation will be like a book which the players in the game, plays instead of reading it. Instead of wasting our players time with only levling/skilling up, making quests and most of the time creating a guild then go to war (Which most of OT servers is based on) we want to create something new. If we create a long story with different roads to each player can choose by him-/herself, I think we can make a very popular OT.

Before I move on to staff recuitment I would like to discuss this idea I shared with you
to see if you got what I mean, if it was a bad/good idea or anything else about this project. Ofcourse everyone is welcome speak their mind as I did.

Else, thanks for reading and sorry for wasting you time if it looked pathetic to you (A)

//KingWit a.k.a WitWot

Last edited:
Oh and between, no it doesnt make me a noob/newbie just becouse I only got few posts and new in the registration records. Just incase someone comes up with, your not trust-worthy or something else just becouse Im new, which Im not xD

Last edited:
Sounds like you are talking about world of lastwar. They had alot of event quests and also a story line that was affected by players.

It was a nice server, but not enough players since most people (including me) don't care so much about roleplaying.

Actuelly same with me... I mean I played that server too and I only got up to level 40 and its quite borring. I play OT to not waste most of my time to get excited over doing a quest when I get level 80-100, it takes months!!! I actuelly planned something like medium-high rated exp. Like levling wont be hard but you need some kind of expiernce too and thats something new.

Uhm, WitWot I think... I didnt take that server serious, just logged in when I was borred xD

Aja, since nobody cares about that project, Ill start alone then sees what happens. Check job board to see more of that project

EDIT; You can find job application thread top of the main thread.

Last edited:
New video from the server is uploaded, check it out on my other thread [link in main threat]

Back