• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The NexOT Project

Magnetico

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Teaser I - NexOT's Homepage

You can always have fun into the city that NexOT offers.

There are always the players who are stronger and richer than you. You can always ask them for something.

It looks like this lucky player has gotten himself a rare item! Hope he can sell it at the smithing house.

Our current staff consists of:

Magnetico - Mapper
BardockTornado - Mapper
Darklord - Mapper
(Not an OTLand member) - Scripter
(Not at OTLand member) - Hoster

Sincerly yours,
the NexOT Staff!

Last edited:
Wow, i love those pictures :D
10/10

send me the ip when the project is finished. :)

MAgnetico:: Que usas para editar los mapas?
RME o el OtMapEditor ??

Me gustaria mapear asi xD

Last edited:
Wow, i love those pictures :D
10/10

send me the ip when the project is finished. :)

MAgnetico:: Que usas para editar los mapas?
RME o el OtMapEditor ??

Me gustaria mapear asi xD
Yes, I'll send you the IP when ready, maybe some day we test it and I'll let you all know.
[Spanish: Todo es práctica, uso RME.]

Looks really good!
Good luck with the project!
Thanks mate. :peace:

Only problem is, the servers that always have the best showoffs and best presentations...seem to never make it online...I've never understood that.

Anyways, ye it's looking good.

Only problem is, the servers that always have the best showoffs and best presentations...seem to never make it online...I've never understood that.

I think it's because at the end, scripters are needed and also a host. That's sometimes hard to find.

I don't like this dark walls, but it look really good ;d
OMG! I love those dark walls, it combines perfectly with the roofs and the streets. :wub:

Thanks for credits that you used my roofs...
Sorry, but, I think I gave you credits before.

Well.. I'm looking forward to this project to stay alive 'til the end.

Oh quit it.
No, he's right, but as I said before, I think I gave him credits before posting this.

I think it's because at the end, scripters are needed and also a host. That's sometimes hard to find.
Well.. I have a host and a scripter so... I think we're just fine. :thumbup:

@Guru
why are u being so silly? lol
Credits to Remere(?)
Credits to TFS
Credits to cipsoft for the sprites

i think you get the point.

That it's stupid to claim credits for the idea of those roofs. In that case every time we map stuff we should give credits to Remere for his map editor, to TFS team for using their engine to log-in and take screenshots, and to CipSoft for creating the sprites. I agree with zkum.

That it's stupid to claim credits for the idea of those roofs. In that case every time we map stuff we should give credits to Remere for his map editor, to TFS team for using their engine to log-in and take screenshots, and to CipSoft for creating the sprites. I agree with zkum.

He's just trying to respect the idea Guru had, and Magnetico obviously thought it was a great idea.

Back