• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Official OTland Tibia Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Ok I just thought of a fun idea to both promote and have fun at the same time. How about the people(some) account share one character named OTland or something similiar. We could get it really high and promote otland. Not too much due to ban ;p

First we have to decide on a world where people have the most hookup. Second make a schedule of who can play and what times, decide on botting and what time to bot, decide on who can play the char and how we can trust them. This is just a spontaneous idea hopefully you guys can make it grow, looking for feedback.

True, but its just for fun and whoever wants to fuck it up has to go back here with shame ;p noone with under 100 posts may join... To protect from fake accounts.

very simple, we account share one character on one world basically...

doesnt really stop much. so we get 3 sicks days of the week.

im sure it could be fun but what about those who have character on that world???? or make a new character and send everything??

Well, if you start doing that, their legal department might get some interest in this forum, seriously, thats why blizzard started to care, people scammed private servers on their official servers. Also this is 1.5 year old so I think it should be closed or something.

If I were you I would make it like 750+ posts, because that will prove that people are legit here, not just here to promote their server, and get help on from the tutorials/help threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back