• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The only bad things with WypasOTS

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
* You don't have enough points to create a new character.

/\
I really rofled at that one, so you need to pay to create an character?.. Lame ot..

* I can't use any <premium spells> or anything else if I don't have premium.

/\
That's lame too, because if you don't want to pay then you can just say bye..

It's a pay to play OTS

ThumbsDown.jpg

34f070y.png

The server itself is very good (IF YOU HAVE PREMIUM).

<_<

Sizaro,
It was very long time ago since i saw a post from you that wasn't a complain, just accept the servers way and stop complaining all the time its really annoying to see 3-5 threads/posts every day made by and all contains same thing COMPLAIN.

Ye. its quite impossible if new guy start in Wypas. He have 3 points, when he make char then he have 2 points. And probably if he dont have friends there its impossible to make money for points.

And, anyone know why the server isn't albe to log into?
I can get to pick character but then there is "Connection to server fail" or something. :/?

hard to make new acc?

I think this premium thing is better than OP donations atleast (if we compare to the most other ots out there)

Back