• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Prison

Mc-Pedro

Banned User
Reaction score
Your a convict, hated by the people.
One day you wake up, it's peaceful and quiet, the fence to your cell is broken up, someone want you to escape.
Now it's your turn to act.
The prison of Mandor is no place for you to wander around, human.
Escape the prison and survive, that is your goal.

Last edited:
the cells looks a bit big imo .. :p
else? well i cant really comment it because i dont see too much xD

Use more things that should be in a prison like some splashes, bucket or w/e.

And also put your teasers in one thread instead making new threads with only one picture.

The short intro and the screenshot was very nice, but something is still missing... Some more details on the picture...

Thanks, I've done even more improvements but I haven't put it in the screenshot.
Also, this prison will be filled with mysteries for the true roleplayers.
Use your mind and you will find yourself outside the walls.

'Enter the Hellgate' is dead, this is the new project, the other one got kinda failed with some stuffs, hard to explain.
But those 'unique' quests I've mentioned will be in.

Your a convict, hated by the people.
One day you wake up, it's peaceful and quiet, the fence to your cell is broken up, someone want you to escape.
Now it's your turn to act.
The prison of Mandor is no place for you to wander around, human.
Escape the prison and survive, that is your goal.

sounds like the beginning of gears of war. lmao with marcus waking up to his jail cell being bust open and dom wants him to escape.

Back