• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The remote host closed the connection


May 13, 2015
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I Was trying an Ot founded by an author on this forum the server 12.60.
All was working fine, databaste, page, all very perfect, just when i try to load in game, because i want only play in localhost ( im nostalgic from tibia )
I got the error The remote host closed the connection.
So i check all ips, config.lua, config.php , and all has the same, tried , my ip in local and localhost, but nothing working.
After that i check console, and the database gived on the post 12.51+ , has not the column called lookmountbody ( and i dont know how to add it ? ) , and give's this error on console when i try to login.

Anyone maybe know how to repair this error ? I look the forums but, i dont understand all, some people tell to change the login.php ( on mine is only 3 lines lol ) and they copy paste a large codes, but this codes are not for 12x version.
If someone could tell me where the error came from that would be really great and I would be very happy

All informations, im using UniserverZ last version
the otservbr with the gesior tibia evolution and correct client 12.60 ( set up correctly in lua )

The codes , in uniform server login.php
$_GET['subtopic'] = 'ws_login';
$_REQUEST['subtopic'] = 'ws_login';

The config.php, the parts editables:
# Using Ajax Field Validation, this is important if you want to use ajax check in your create account.
$config['site']['sqlHost'] = "";
$config['site']['sqlUser'] = "root";
$config['site']['sqlPass'] = "123456";
$config['site']['sqlBD'] = "global";

The line of server path:
# Account Maker Config
$config['site']['serverPath'] = "C:/Users/bugat/Desktop/otservbr-global-develop/";
$config['site']['encryptionType'] = 'sha1';
$config['site']['useServerConfigCache'] = false;

The config.lua:
The first:
-- Connection Config
-- NOTE: maxPlayers set to 0 means no limit
-- NOTE: MaxPacketsPerSeconds if you change you will be subject to bugs by WPE, keep the default value of 25
ip = ""
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = false
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171

The second part of mysql

-- MySQL
mysqlHost = ""
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = "123456"
mysqlDatabase = "global"
mysqlPort = 3306
mysqlSock = ""
passwordType = "sha1"

There why i edited on this archives, nothing more