• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Restoration BynaCam Teaser 1 "Manchester Tour"

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
Tool: BynaCam Tv.

Here's a bynacam video tour of Manchester. Sorry for the lack of default messages, I accidentally disabled them through the recording and didn't feel like recording for a second time. Anyway, Enjoy!

Download Video

Last edited:
dh6f5y.png

Its great to notice that people start to use Bynacam ^^

Jester, instead of hiding it, adversit it somewhere, do a news letter on forum couse if I would know this before I would use it already...

I'm going to spread this to every ot forum I know ;>

Wow, I'm really surprised that I've never heard of this program before -cheers to its designers. I was thinking of posting a rar avi tour file a while back, but I couldn't even get it below 100mb, so this couldn't beat that venture by more. Thanks for the idea and the show Jaedy.

If it's my opinion of Manchester you speak of- I think it looks like a good start. As far as things to be removed/changed, the "chicken leg?" the grass borders inside some of the houses and your ladder being right on the edge of the platform on the west side look a little odd. For addition, more detail/variety altogether. Suggestions: You could mix in some sand and rock shorelines, different ground(grass/dirt/gravel/rock) types/borders, and more varied ground, wall, and roof types for buildings.

Thank you for the great criticism and I'll take it to heart and look into the ways of improving the detail.

Back