• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Restoration Storyline

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
The following story has been made for the server called The Restoration which will be released in 2009. Feel free to express your opinions on the story as this is for all to read and discuss. Be foretold, this story is being written in first person, in the point of view of the Commander of Manchester.

Prelude

Records recovered recently indicate eons ago existed a universally dominant world known as Sephilza. Their power derived from their advancements in researching new technologies such as advancements in the production of metals and minerals. Such metals such as Adamantine, Odin, and Neo. Their advancements other materials, minerals, and energy such as "Divile- A mineral composed purely from the essence of light" "Noxis- A mineral composed purely of the essence of matter" and "Dristellum- A form of energy manifested from the true soul of a living being manifested in he form of an orb". Although these recently recovered records do not indicate all the forms of technological advancements, it is highly probably there were other secret technologies being researched and produced.

Now we exist trying to contemplate how we could have been dominated in the universal war of those ages. Despite the fact that other parts of recovered records indicate that the injustice, greed, and ignorance of their leader had a huge role to play the true nature of the beast has yet to be revealed.

Season 1

Three weeks has passed since we last recovered old documentations and records of our former society. Here in Manchester life slowly and proceedingly getting closer to before our most recent attacks. I honestly do not feel that we can stand much more of this global violence and things honestly has to stop. And as the commander of Manchester and this province I must do all I can in order to protect our land. I just hope that we find out more of our past because this world wide spread of violence must cease if we intend fo r our children and grandchildren to have a good life.

Onto more urgent matters. It seems that the empire of Dragol has begun preparations to draw up a possible agreement to, as they call it "Save Manchester". In their latest address they sure have made it known that their attempt to control the entire global scene known and their progress is quite vast. They say that this is meant to be a peace agreement but yet it seems like selling the very soul of this province to the devil. What I don't understand is how can they, with all the latest news of documents detailing bits and pieces of our history long ago can they sit there and attempt global domination instead of spreading their efforts to recreate our once universally stronghold plane of Sephilzat. It just comes to show that the greed of one person will truly blind them from the best choices. And now I must sit here and ponder whether to sign this devil's deed or try out hardest to fight back against such a formidable force.

After an approximate two weeks of peace Dragol has returned to their old ways. They have begun summoning all their troops into deadly units in order to move onwards to our great land. I speak to all thy Manchester residents today saying that I refuse to sit by idley and watch Dragol make preperations to attack us once more. Our current and future progress in in jeopardy and this is the perfect time to stand up for not only ourselves, but the rest of the Sephilzan civilizations threatened by Dragol. Be sure my people that Dragon will fail in this, their second attempt to demolish as and we will strike their forces with unbelievable might! My people and the rest of this planet will rock the very fabric of Dragol's military and make them realize that we will not roll over and play dead!

Back