• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The spawns

Unbelievable

Reaction score
Hey, Souldrainer!

You really need to add spawns at the hero cave.

+ Can't you make some more hydra mountains? Atm it just exists 1 hydra on the whole map. And that sux ;/ And some more draggies/dls :)

Thanks in Advance..

/ pepziwe.

The mappers are currently working hard to spawn more monsters and creating more hunting grounds. Also, there are more DL\draggy spawns than you think, they're just well hidden. ;)

Theres a 10x dl spawn under the goblins in synthia. But i dont know how to get there. I think you get there via the maze of fury.

me and Jonny tried pick-holing the goblin cave :/

Theres a 10x dl spawn under the goblins in synthia. But i dont know how to get there. I think you get there via the maze of fury.

me and Jonny tried pick-holing the goblin cave :/
Thats just 3 dls and its fire axe quest, nothing new :eek:

Now Stop Asking About spawn locations. Find them ourself

I have already explored the whole map.

There are 1 cyclops spawn. 4 dragon spawn. 2 dragon lord spawn. 1 hero|hydra spawn. 3 rotworm spawn. 1 troll spawn. 1 bear spawn. 4 bandit|smuggler spawn.

This is what i found..

Back