• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The stacked runes, I throw one and spend all, how can I make them not all spend?

Jpstafe

Reaction score
The stacked runes, I throw one and spend all, how can I make them not all spend?
modify in Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr, to the runes I enable the option to stack, in items.xml I also put Cumulative
with 5 blank rune I did 4 gfbs, I should spend 1 blank rune for 4 gfbs, in the uh, the same with 5 blank rune did a 1 uh
stack 1.gif
stack 2.gif

you need to edit spource code at spells.cpp check how it works at the 8.6 version if it has i don't know how it owrks in tfs 1.2 but must be similar that in tfs 1.5 although not the same code. just check or review for the word charges and change those codes

you need to edit spource code at spells.cpp check how it works at the 8.6 version if it has i don't know how it owrks in tfs 1.2 but must be similar that in tfs 1.5 although not the same code. just check or review for the word charges and change those codes
Do you have any idea where I have to look?

This is not a bug in the scripts or in C++, but rather problems with the sprites. Unfortunately, I faced difficulties with the runes. I solved the problem by taking sprites from another version and incorporating them into my sprites, creating new IDs. I had to completely change the IDs on the spells, and now it's working. You will have to avoid group loading, only one quantity of each rune is possible; It is not possible to collect 100x of runes, only 1x of each. This is due to issues with the sprites. Unfortunately.

This is not a bug in the scripts or in C++, but rather problems with the sprites. Unfortunately, I faced difficulties with the runes. I solved the problem by taking sprites from another version and incorporating them into my sprites, creating new IDs. I had to completely change the IDs on the spells, and now it's working. You will have to avoid group loading, only one quantity of each rune is possible; It is not possible to collect 100x of runes, only 1x of each. This is due to issues with the sprites. Unfortunately.
Is there any kind of tutorial of this that you explain here in the forum?

There's already a tutorial here. Just uncheck the option and the problem will be solved.

There's already a tutorial here. Just uncheck the option and the problem will be solved.
What option do I have to uncheck? the stackeable? I can't understand what to uncheck to make it work... Aver, the runes are stacked well in that there is no problem, the problem is that they are all spent if you have 10 GFBs is 1 single charge, and when you create runes with the blank rune too.

Attachments

What option do I have to uncheck? the stackeable? I can't understand what to uncheck to make it work... Aver, the runes are stacked well in that there is no problem, the problem is that they are all spent if you have 10 GFBs is 1 single charge, and when you create runes with the blank rune too.
Have you done it with item editor too? Yes, you must uncheck

Back