• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul4soul

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
well I'm not sure if this game is gonna be allowed but here it goes...

lets just see how big of a quote train we can make
rules/how to play
you can only post once a page what you need to do is quote the person b4 and just say anything that you feel like typing
only quote the last person b4 you not everyone b4 you

EDIT:
never mind we cant play this game b/c if you quote some1 it doesnt show who that person also quoted cant explain it rlly, but anyway it should like look my next post but the forum doesnt allow you to do what i did unless you use copy pasting which half the people are gonna screw up

Last edited:
well I'm not sure if this game is gonna be allowed but here it goes...

lets just see how big of a quote train we can make
rules/how to play
you can only post once a page what you need to do is quote the person b4 and just say anything that you feel like typing
only quote the last person b4 you not everyone b4 you

Hahaha, you really like using the word b4, right? ;P

Hahaha, you really like using the word b4, right? ;P
o rly? /o,o\
game cant be played on this forum :\
]/\ first to break the rules, and I am the second to do that >.<
Hunted lol pointless game Xd

i know that why i posted the edit part so some1 can deleted this thread or close it if they cant deleted it

btw this is what it should progress like until it gets rlly huge and eventually it will start to take up pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back