• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mi

Maffiaa

Reaction score
There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
Post automatically merged:

There is a chance that you may have found a bug in the SQL parser. Please examine your query closely, and check that the quotes are correct and not mis-matched. Other possible failure causes may be that you are uploading a file with binary outside of a quoted text area. You can also try your query on the MySQL command line interface. The MySQL server error output below, if there is any, may also help you in diagnosing the problem. If you still have problems or if the parser fails where the command line interface succeeds, please reduce your SQL query input to the single query that causes problems, and submit a bug report with the data chunk in the CUT section below:
I have this problem and need to set up my website with exampp program and when i click in phpmyadmin and choose import then i brower to my database so it says that

Bruh..

First of all, I meant as in pasting the file to see where the error is at..
But, that's not the problem, you're trying to import an SQLite into MySQL.

Bruh..

First of all, I meant as in pasting the file to see where the error is at..
But, that's not the problem, you're trying to import an SQLite into MySQL.
file:///C:/Users/3com%20f20/Desktop/89875585_2814236468696845_88710979087037890256_o.bmp

Back