• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team →Therina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anothai

:3
Reaction score
→THERINA

In the beggining of Therina. (genessis)
In the beginning, there was only a world of humans and nature. Trees, water and air. Elements such as fire, ice and poison. The beginning was much more simple than it is today. In this world, the Kings of men were greedy, very power hungry. They often sent out voyages of men; explorists, scientists and doctors alike. Most of the time these men never returned back to their kingdom. Very seldom would a group of ships return home but only to have found nothing on their journey on the seas. As time passed and technology had gotten better, ships became stronger and bigger. Crews of men would become much more knowledgeable about how to journey through the seas much more efficiently. Eventually the Kings of many countries invested much of their money into the construction of these newly founded great ships, which later became war ships of the great armies of this human world. A steel belted ship was much better compared to the previously used wooden ships that would sometimes break apart simply because of the heavy water currents. The great Kings of four major civilizations came to agree on a pact of Istap. The four civilizations had agreed on many things such as peace, open markets and global trade partnerships. As a few years had passed their advisors had cosme up with an idea. The four Kings would combine their best men, scientists and doctors to create the all supreme exploration team. There were six of the steel belted ships built for the team as they were definitely going for the safest way across the seas. After making sure of their supplies, weaponry and defense the team of men had departed from their current homes in search for a much better, newly found place to establish life.

We're looking for

Scripter : 2/2 [Mokerhamer & Empty]
C++ coder (changing Sources, maybe make client.) : 0/2
Mapper : 2/2 [Anothai & Thim]
Story Writer : 2/2 [Josh when he is back]
Hoster : 1/1 [Anothai]
Web Designer : 1/2 [Anothai]
Spriter : 1/2 [Saerik]
Only for Serious peoples

Hoster information
Hardware Specs
Processor: AMD 3400+
Operating System: Ubuntu (Linux)
RAM: 2 GB (Soon 4GB DDR3)
Network Connection: 100 MBs Uplink

Ingame informations
100% custom map (25-30 mb so far)
200+ houses
3 towns
Many npc's
Alots of Quests
Less Lagg!
24/7 Online
NPC quest system
Events ( Hide And Seek, collect item event~)

Server Rate
Exp: 6x
ML: 5x
Skill: 5x
Loot: 2x

More informations and be found in our forum, teasers, staff, ect.
http://therina.com/IPB

Add me if you are interesting...
[email address]
[email protected]

Mall
Name:
Why should we choose you?:
Experience:
Comments:

Last edited:
Hello there!
I can see all the spots are almost taken, but I'd to add my personal info, just in case, I can see you have already a webdesigner, but I'm a Designer, I work with photoshop making banners, backgrounds, images and staff, anyway here comes my info if you would like to contact me.

Name: Murillo
Why should we choose you?: I've been looking for a nice otserver and I also work with design.
Experience: I've been working with photoshop, learning about designing in the last year and I like so much to design.
Comments: As I can see you already have a webdesigner, but if he cant design Banners and staff I could, if you need, just PM me. thanks.

Name:Bryan
Why should we choose you?:I like to make storys and im very creative i can make up stuff i can think up quests
Experience:AnteriaOT was a god there
Comments:I hope i get picked i can map a little too i have made some small maps in the past year and i am good with the Warcraft map maker witch is just like my OT one

Name:Bryan
Why should we choose you?:I like to make storys and im very creative i can make up stuff i can think up quests
Experience:AnteriaOT was a god there
Comments:I hope i get picked i can map a little too i have made some small maps in the past year and i am good with the Warcraft map maker witch is just like my OT one

Hello there!
I can see all the spots are almost taken, but I'd to add my personal info, just in case, I can see you have already a webdesigner, but I'm a Designer, I work with photoshop making banners, backgrounds, images and staff, anyway here comes my info if you would like to contact me.

Name: Murillo
Why should we choose you?: I've been looking for a nice otserver and I also work with design.
Experience: I've been working with photoshop, learning about designing in the last year and I like so much to design.
Comments: As I can see you already have a webdesigner, but if he cant design Banners and staff I could, if you need, just PM me. thanks.

Okay guys. Add my msn then we talk ok? =þ

Name:Linus
Why should we choose you?:I have some experience in photoshop but mostley in Dreamweaver and some experience in adobe flash. i have work with photoshop done some smaller things for my schoolwork
(I cant do everything with photoshop) and 1 year in dreamweaver
Experience: around 1-3 years in photoshop (only CS3)
Comments: im not sure if i have so much spare time.. cuz school. but if i ave time i can make you a sample if u tell me what to do

Mall
Name: Dejan
Why should we choose you?: Because I know how to map ;) I've been in several teams but non that serious I hope this one is serious and not a one day project
Experience: Don't really know, 1year(?)
Comments: http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1208/aaaaalo2.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/466/aaaawv0.jpg
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6860/namnlsoz7.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1809/namnlssr5.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2190/namnls1af5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back