• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

They take at least 2 days to awnser a ticket, STILL!

What ticket are you referring to? :p

- - - Edited - - -

Sorry, didn't noticed that it were placed under DDG Hosting Service.

Last edited:
Mainly because we prioritize requests and problems, and yours was lowest priority, externally dependable, low-value request. Does that explain it?

Doesnt matter if it is lowest priority or not.

So you actually pay for those kind of ignorant answers and a waiting time of 48 hours? Perhaps you should've read some reviews on his great hosting service before using it :)

Mainly because we prioritize requests and problems, and yours was lowest priority, externally dependable, low-value request. Does that explain it?

The ticket priority selection is an elegant placebo effect for frustrated customers. We have internal priority system and we assign it after reviewing a ticket.
Domains are not out primary service at all.

I have high priority tickets and you still answer slow as fuck. DDG Sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought dedicate 5 days ago and server is not up yet because you compile the revisions wrong. That's just completely unacceptable.

I have high priority tickets and you still answer slow as fuck. DDG Sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought dedicate 5 days ago and server is not up yet because you compile the revisions wrong. That's just completely unacceptable.

ekhm ?> compile it by YOURSELF ? ;o

Hey Guys i noticed alot of problems in this forum and i found a solution i myself was going to get his hosting services but then my friend told me about AWS Hosting (amazon web services) you can get a virtual server free for one year and put your server on it and host it yourself. i did it my server is on 24/7 except for restarts and updates.
its 100% free for one year and then its 2 cents a hour . Hope This helped

AWS is not a dedicated server, it is a virtual server optimized for Web Services. The free server for a year has only 613 MB RAM.

Back