• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is England vs Fusion Ab-carlin

@Both teams

Alright, well first off props to This is england you guys spanked there asses. But if anyone has noticed those Pls aren't good at Ob's they are only good at traps (sometimes)if you see the cam you can see that they run in and Ue.Now i saw Xevo being a noob running in and Ue'ing..Like dude common your lvl 170+ and your a fucking idoit spamming ue and dying?lol.As for Diabetix u should just leave your team your a free frag, thats the second cam i seen you just run in and get trapped.

@Zu LOL O.G BLACKD hahaha was funny to see you keep having to put the speedhack.

Last edited:
They went second time and got popped also
part2.cam
About 15-5 for us ;)

12:18 BlackdProxy [255]: Speed changed. Now your internal speed is 2000

fail that doesnt make u run faster only client sided

Yes, thats why it says internal speed, gz reading. I just use it to make walking easier as im forced to play on a shitty laptop with no diagonal keys.

Last edited:
I dont know, I dont make bots. I did know it was INTERNAL and that it wasnt actually making me run any faster, I just use it to make running easier :)

Alright, well first off props to This is england you guys spanked there asses. But if anyone has noticed those Pls aren't good at Ob's they are only good at traps (sometimes)if you see the cam you can see that they run in and Ue.Now i saw Xevo being a noob running in and Ue'ing..Like dude common your lvl 170+ and your a fucking idoit spamming ue and dying?lol.As for Diabetix u should just leave your team your a free frag, thats the second cam i seen you just run in and get trapped.

@Zu LOL O.G BLACKD hahaha was funny to see you keep having to put the speedhack.

Well, tbh, Diabetix (10) That's the number of how many frags he has in this war. So you should check your facts next time.

Back