• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This is not christmus, but it seems like Dah Fuck doesn't know that theres summer now

Yeah sure and we've got your ip adresses already so we can ping your damn internet right? Stupid

14:00 ZEETH SHIRUS [211]: HES SO HAPPY CUZ WE WERE FIGHTING AND THEY PINGED US, CUZ EVERY1 ON MY GUILD HAD SERVER DOWN AND THEY NOT

I bet your parents are siblings

were there anyone else but you that was kicked? didnt see that, your friends died cuz they got owned if they say something else they lie..just go on with your life dude, i've teamed with ishhy and clas for years, we NEVER EVER pinged anyone

I think i've told you before to ask your mom to stop using your computer to upload and download good stuff.

I think i've told you before to ask your mom to stop using your computer to upload and download good stuff.

Now dude really who are you?the guy who bot ml all day on Inq..Stairjump battles?South gate battles? Rofl, u play this game since 2001 and the only thing you can do is that? :D

Back