• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THIS SERVER IS DEAD! Bye bye

Yeah, server totally died indeed. No wonder when GM Faggy put someone in jail without any knowledge. I was hunting at Undeads when I got jailed and his answer was I was botting. Yeah rofl, he wasn't even talking to me, not a single word and he was invisible.

Well, Tibera was the best OT ever a while back ago.

GM Faggy is Dawgy Style, that's why Dawgy Style isn't banned.

just because you died to much dosn't mean the server sucks.
stop blaming the server , this server is the best ever existed in my opinion :)

lol died to mutch?

me and my mates fucked this ot up.. we owned everything so dont say i died to mutch...

WE CAN JOIN THE SERVER AGAIN AND START OWNING...
I ALSO GOT MEMORIES FROM HELLSPAWN WHEN WE KILLED YOU WITH 3 MAGES...SUCKER

thx, ur suggestion helped me alot!

/sarcasm

Anyways, I know I haven't updated anything lately, but I am working on it, so please be patient.

dont understand?

before you had 200+ players online and now you got 50~

i think you did something wrong on this ot? like be more active?

dont understand?

before you had 200+ players online and now you got 50~

i think you did something wrong on this ot? like be more active?

I am as much active as I can atm. Sry if that's not enough, that's why I am trying to get other GM's to help me.

Yeah, server totally died indeed. No wonder when GM Faggy put someone in jail without any knowledge. I was hunting at Undeads when I got jailed and his answer was I was botting. Yeah rofl, he wasn't even talking to me, not a single word and he was invisible.

Well, Tibera was the best OT ever a while back ago.

GM Faggy is Dawgy Style, that's why Dawgy Style isn't banned.

if u mean gm figgo hes not dawgy style , well idk but reason why he hasnt banned dawgy style is because dawgy style hasnt been botting in likea week or so

I am as much active as I can atm. Sry if that's not enough, that's why I am trying to get other GM's to help me.

You need to change the exhaustion of UE's, more spawns like undead dragons/hellspawn and skip the Giant spider and other shit spawns. Maybe make some new donation items but not too much advantage.

Yeah, as you can see a lot new changes are needed. I've been here way too long so trust me, these changes are needed xD

Hehe :p I was sending in a application but he didn't like me hehehe :p he want a mapper and so on xd :p

Back