• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Thread deleted for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karchii Oawaa

Oldschool Player
Reaction score
So I made a thread two days ago, nobody replied since it was late.
I bumped my thread today and forgot about it, came back it was deleted.

Here was the link of the thread: http://otland.net/f16/random-xampp-error-164714/

It was in the 'support section' and I needed help for some random xampp error.
It was relevant to the section 'support' yet it still was deleted.

If you keep deleting threads with no warning, or reason, can you atleast say WHY your deleting it because people will just keep posting in the feedback area complaining.

Mind telling me why it was deleted?

Can't be too important if you forgot about it, I can't give a reason for why it was deleted though.

Wasn't important, but if this thread was deleted, why should I make another thread knowing that it will get deleted again due to a mod giving any information when deleting the thread.

As I said, I can't give a reason for why your thread was deleted, I never saw it and I can't see it since I'm not a moderator on the Support board.

Thread has been restored

I have no idea why it was deleted in the first place though

I assume the moderator who deleted it, proceeded in that action because you posted a XAMPP error in the OpenTibia category so he probably thought it's irrelevant. Anyway, it's restored now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back