• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Thread deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read the guide?
We ask members to include in the thread name, the country, the protocol and the name. The rest is just an example.. and btw, the thread seems to be open..

why do u delete threaaaaad?

http://otland.net/f43/sweden-original-roxor-back-8-4-a-24164/#post242526

what's wrong with it? -.- i must follow some noobish guidelines??? u dont know that ur sucky guidelines SUCKS and the way I do it is the way I do it, don't fucking remove it again -.-

You need to follow the rules just like anyone else. There's no special rules just for you. Your thread probably got deleted for a reason. Even though you think our guidelines sucks, we don't care, they're there for a reason, and should be followed by everyone.

actually, i checked the thread (i posted the first time), and it was nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I had [Sweden] 1337.hopto.org [Back] 8.4

inside, i had the same information as now. ridiculous, and even worse, you didnt pm me with any reason.

actually, i checked the thread (i posted the first time), and it was nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I had [Sweden] 1337.hopto.org [Back] 8.4

inside, i had the same information as now. ridiculous, and even worse, you didnt pm me with any reason.

Code:
Thread deleted by [URL="http://otland.net/members/mokerhamer/"]Mokerhamer[/URL]
 Reason: [I]Invalid thread name[/I]
I can't see any error, I guess that moderator failed at taking that action.
Want it to be undeleted?

That's why it's called PC, keep it to yourself and you'll skip such problems. Don't let grandma use your computer, she will miss the important parts and maybe even add some illusionary parts :S

Closing this thread since it's going nowhere. The thread won't be deleted again.

Well i accsedently deleted your thread,
When i was checking the advertisementh thread i normally look on 1~3 pages, and the ones that need to be delete i "vink" them in the checkbox, its easy to miss click since the thread name is here and the check box is way --->>>> over there :p

i'm sorry for that plx0r don be mad z0r

P.s next time post in the advertisementh stickys instead of here :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back