• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thread deletions??

Rhumor

Dutch & Proud
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong here.. For the second time my thread got deleted in Advertising and everything was correct. Prefix, client and stuff were all in it. Maybe ATLEAST send the user a MESSAGE with a REASON when a thread gets delete?

ah I know why. That ryan dude came in and said gay ot and I told him to get lost? Nice corrupt, I tought it was nice here :O

It seems the thread got deleted, because you did not include the client in your title.
However the mod did deleted it without any warning.

Thread restored~

The thread name didn't contain everything needed. The comment was "invalid thread names". Read the sticky in the advertisement forum before you post an advert.

Lol, It got deleted because there wasn't a client name in the title?! -.-
Thats weak. Just Rename it or something. >.<

yes.. did you even know how long it took me to write that stuff but thanks anyway for restoring it...

Dear Rhumor,

I deleted your thread due to an invalid thread. In the past i used to post pm's after i deleted the thread + a reason within. But if your deleting at least 5 threads a day that will get inoing. Next time please read the stickys to avoid things like these.

Lol, It got deleted because there wasn't a client name in the title?! -.-
Thats weak. Just Rename it or something. >.<

I'm sorry Neon, Next time i'll open the thread and take a big snif iside in the hope that i can smell what client type the server is running on.
Next time just pm me and i'll restore the thread.

Kind Regards,
Munier

well he cant really complain if there are stickys he didnt read but the mods shouldnt have to edit every thread either...

Personally i think there should be an auto-PM system, so that whenever a mod deletes a topic, the owner of the topic gets an automated PM which explains that their topic has been deleted and includes the reason written by the moderator who deleted it, thus things like this would be avoided.