• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Thread for supernoobs to make monsters more like real tibia

hansihinter

Reaction score
This is a thread for total noobs to make monsters more like real tibia monsters. So if you are not a noob leave now. I repeat this is a thread for noobs if you aren't a noob leave now!!! I will post from time more data about different creatures.

My first monster will be dragons, I counted the attacks per minute in real tibia while they weren't moving thus had not the extra 1.4 seconds attack delay. I counted the attacks of dragons while a knight attacked them resulting in the following values:

dragon
12 1 wave 1 ball 1 heal
16 2 ball 1 heal
22 3 ball
7 1 ball
16 1 ball 1 heal
21 1 wave 3 heal
12 1 wave
10 2 wave
15 2 ball
13 1 w 1 b
16 3 b 1 w 1 h
13 3 b 1 w
189 seconds 8 waves 17 balls 7 heals
= every 23.6 seconds a firewave every 11.12 seconds a fireball and every 27 seconds a heal
The first column are the seconds and the other values are the spells the dragon used.
Without the 1.4 seconds extra delay while moving this means for your xml files:

<attacks>
<attack name="melee" interval="2000" max="-120"/>
<attack name="fire" interval="2000" chance="8" length="8" spread="3" min="-100" max="-170">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="firearea"/>
</attack>
<attack name="fire" interval="2000" chance="17" range="7" radius="4" target="1" min="-60" max="-140">
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="fire"/>
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="firearea"/>
</attack>
</attacks>
<defenses armor="24" defense="24">
<defense name="healing" interval="2000" chance="8" min="40" max="70">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="blueshimmer"/>
</defense>
</defenses>

If you want the dragon to have the extra delay for spells while moving then set the intervals to 3400 for the wave and the fireball. The armor value comes from a tibia statistics page that doesn't exist anymore but I found the values to be really close to the real values.

well i am not a noob but i didn't go away... what now?

No kidding, nice that you try to help the community with your tutorial but i think you shoul make it easier to read and understand..
and use tags please...

It almost looks like a fight in a chatroom

It's not a tutorial and not gonna use tags or shit because I'm lazy and honestly it seems anyways no1 gives a crap about gettign creatures close to real tibia.

Back