• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Thread removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey, my thread about selling an rl map was removed. Is my memory failing me or was the market "forum-part" removed and a new "rule" added that you buy and sell without any safety?
And a part of the feeback is that it would be great to get a message or something if you removed a thread/post etc and why.
And how is selling a datapack worse then scamming via reseting the server each month? Or is it just me?!

Eg about selling in our signatures: http://otland.net/threads/market-place.199862/#post-1922930
Ofc read what Mark wrote below, but still it costs to keep an ot running with todays demands(ddos protection is one of them).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Well yes, your memory fails pretty much:
I'm not going to be nice and expect people to understand what an open-source community is anymore, as of today, I'm closing down the Marketplace board and making it illegal to sell OpenTibia resources on OTLand. If you're in an open-source community to make money, you're at the wrong place. It is still OK to charge for hosting services, and advertising such services should be done in the Jobs forum. Advertising websites where you can buy or sell OpenTibia resources will not be tolerated.
Any money, donation or demand argument is invalid.

Yeah crap, haha Thanks for the info.
Can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back