• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibera 7.4 PVP-Enforced Coming Soon

Amiroo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Tibera - is a Tibia old-school server based on Tibia 7.4, the project is a clone of Tibia 7.4 as it was back then, monsters A.I, items, sprites, mechanical behaviors not including exploitable bugs from 7.4 times. In Tibera you may also find the 7.4 real map since we have tracked every cam file from 7.1 to 7.5 and compared piece by piece so we do not miss a detail. In Tibera you may also find many changes not found in other Tibia servers, such as balanced combat system, balanced formulas, and most importantly, reworked sight code, which affects the sight radius of players and monsters when shooting and casting spells or runes, this affects the way the game works and it is accurate to Real Tibia! If you want a true 7.4 nostalgia feeling, Tibera is the way to go! However, this is a work in progress and we are doing our best to bring the best experience to those players that want to bring faith to the project, it's not only our way to bring the best experience to you, we also need your help to bring a non pay to win server for everyone to play so we can have fun together. This is a project made with the heart, with passion, expect many changes through time!​

Rates
Exprience 2x
Skill 2x
Magic 2x
Loot 2x (Gold Custom 1.5x)
PvP-E 2x​

xD You sound exactly like here
I have a 1:1 replica of Tibia 7.4. Exact map, blah blah blah

I know better project run from heart, with passion and it also starts with Ti.

Sooo....Is this an advertisement thread? Or are we meant to discuss something here?
When? Where? Who? We? What is balance? Custom content? Website? Images? Test? Anything?

Back