• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 11-12+ Packet Sniffer (RL & OT)

I looked into writing an injector not long ago, I believe it involved using a hex editor to find the winsocket or whatever was being used to handle the unencrypted traffic and read the bytes passed, is that the gist? Would anyone be willing to share the source, for science?

Injectors seem like a really good way to capture, modify and resend packets for the sake of finding validation bugs in the GUI.

Everytime I try to add the DLL as a reference in Visual Studio I get this, and then VS crashes.
1581260233523.png

In that case the client of tibia changed something and i will need to check later xD

In that case the client of tibia changed something and i will need to check later xD

You said you would release the source, mind putting it up in Github and let us PR changes if it needs to be cleaned up?

How are you getting the addresses for the new client btw?

Why hasn't anyone used something like this to harvest market data?

Can anybody tell me the steps to upgrade the server protocol, so I can go learn it and do it myself?
I don't wanna ask someone to do the work for me...
To be more specific, I wanna be able to log in to TFS 1.3 using the 11+ clients.

Which tool do you use to inject? I managed to run the sniffer on some custom application, but when I try to inject to real Tibia (Zuna) nothing happens. Btw, I am unable to use Cheat Engine on real tibia, but that is expected?
Sorry for noob question, I am new to Windows.
Also, if this ever goes opensource, I will happily make this work on Linux too (assuming it's C/C++).

Update my lord, in the name of jesus update, I love you. aunt craudette's yummy.

Back