• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 15.0+

SnowFox

Reaction score
so what do you think tibia 15.0+ would be like same? new graphics? new system? what you think :p

Because Tibia already began to lose its charm after 7.6, and do you honestly believe there will be a 15.0 (atleast with many players on it)? All products dies sooner or later, and Tibia had there 15 minutes of spotlight.

Hehe ^but if the player like the updates , and start play agien ? But i Exit the real tibia when they Crashed UH ^^

Now there are robots, so in 15.0 will be a nuclear bomb spell for kinas, like "exori nuclear pwn", lord paulishitinhas~ will be namelocked to "I am botter" on 852lvl, with skill 145/140 and 16mlvl. Cipsoft will be bought by Microsoft so tibia will be a part of windows. tibia will be installed in refrigerators, ipods, vibrators, christmas trees etc.

Its about tibia, why did you create the thread in chit chat and not in the tibia board?

Global mod, remove the thread to tibia chat.

Now there are robots, so in 15.0 will be a nuclear bomb spell for kinas, like "exori nuclear pwn", lord paulishitinhas~ will be namelocked to "I am botter" on 852lvl, with skill 145/140 and 16mlvl. Cipsoft will be bought by Microsoft so tibia will be a part of windows. tibia will be installed in refrigerators, ipods, vibrators, christmas trees etc.
haha

Hahahaahahah Omg I laughed so hard! xDD

yes! i want some of those vibrators please.

updates go by .1 so we got a long way to go we will all be dead by then.

Haha :p just had some venue. Tibia is changing into stupid payplx mmo, so I think after some time few OT servers will last at something like 10.0 and most people will play on OT not RL. Then Cipsoft, I think, will be fighting with those OT servers.

But deal with Microsoft and Cipsoft is less possible than deal with Google! Google bought YouTube, Google made GoogleMaps, GoogleEarth, GoogleVideo, Chrome (Google web browser), so hm, if Google buys all, we shall see GoogleTibia lol!

15.0 = never gonna happen

I think Tibia make large sums of money so that they are probably highly likely that Tibia will remain a very long time. For example, when they get 100,000 active premium account it must have been EUR 20 X 100.000pacc = 2,000,000 euro ... + People to buy 180 days or up to 360 days premium and this just for 3 months
:D

Back