• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 6.0 Supported OT

Royalty

GrinchyGame
Reaction score
NOTE: THIS OT MUST BE SUPPORTED BY XML, AND SQL!
SQL IS HARD TO WORK WITH SOMETIMES, SO IF SOMEBODY IS INTERESTED IN MAKING THIS TYPE OF OT, PLEASE MAKE A XML VERSION AS WELL!!

To get an idea of how it looks like, go to "http://www.tibiaclient.com/" for the 6.0 client if it exists there of course.. (We need an ot that supports this version for old classical pvping without a system :D)

I personally can't believe that nobody had thought of this, it's pretty simple to make, and of course would require a bit of work, but in the end it would make a GREAT server for just PvPing, WAR's, and maybe just RPG Playing on low rates..

it of course must be exactly like tibia during that time, if people are unsure on how that was, I can tell you there were no bosses, "Dragons", "Demons", "Dragon Lords", and "Cyclops" were the hardest creatures to face..

Getting level 100 was but a dream!
Premium Existed of course.
Houses existed somewhat (just about over 50 houses..)
Uber Rares were dropped daily (prolly 2, or 3 daily)

Self Client IP Changer
Just go to File, then preferences, (IP, PORT, PLAYER DATA will appear)

Just a though :)

Your's,
Jason

Last edited:
Well. i dont think the pvp system was great at 6.0, but thats just my thoughts.
7.2-7.6 ftw?

Man, sure you didnt have age enough to enjoy the 6.0 features, but hey.. leave it. Before 7.0 is dead.

NOTE: THIS OT MUST BE SUPPORTED BY XML, AND SQL!
SQL IS HARD TO WORK WITH SOMETIMES, SO IF SOMEBODY IS INTERESTED IN MAKING THIS TYPE OF OT, PLEASE MAKE A XML VERSION AS WELL!!

To get an idea of how it looks like, go to "http://www.tibiaclient.com/" for the 6.0 client if it exists there of course.. (We need an ot that supports this version for old classical pvping without a system :D)

I personally can't believe that nobody had thought of this, it's pretty simple to make, and of course would require a bit of work, but in the end it would make a GREAT server for just PvPing, WAR's, and maybe just RPG Playing on low rates..

it of course must be exactly like tibia during that time, if people are unsure on how that was, I can tell you there were no bosses, "Dragons", "Demons", "Dragon Lords", and "Cyclops" were the hardest creatures to face..

Getting level 100 was but a dream!
Premium Existed of course.
Houses existed somewhat (just about over 50 houses..)
Uber Rares were dropped daily (prolly 2, or 3 daily)

Self Client IP Changer
Just go to File, then preferences, (IP, PORT, PLAYER DATA will appear)

Just a though :)

Your's,
Jason

Actually, to program a server for the pre-7.0 servers is incredibly hard to do. The protocol is completely different and there exist no active servers so packet spying is not an option. Only option is reverse engineering and even then you are limited as the client is 16-bits and all useful debuggers only support 32-bit+ architectures.

Regards,
Jop

Back