• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 7.72 single player offline

KrolMaciek4

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have looked through existing threads on the above topic but found no satisfactory answer.
I have a little dream.
Is it possible to create Tibia 7.72 single player, offline, without bugs and crashes, with a real map (a copy of the game from that time in all respects, but for one person and not requiring internet)? Creating a character, logging out of the game will save the character on the computer, etc.
It is strange that something like this has not been created yet, maybe it is not possible? If the game were compiled so that a computer layperson could run and operate it, and without errors, it would surely be a success, perhaps even financially on a small scale.
Lots of people play classic games, and lots of people have a fondness for old Tibia as childhood games. However, they are not necessarily interested in playing online. The prospect that you have the world of Tibia that you remember from your childhood in your own computer and you can explore it on your own, without the risk that the game with subsequent updates will turn into some crap focused only on earning money, or the server with a classic client will simply stop working, she is very attractive. The most reasonable choice is 7.72 because of the "classic" and the expansion of the game world. Multiplayer quests can be skipped.
I have no idea about programming so please explain.
Kind regards.

without bugs and crashes, with a real map (a copy of the game from that time in all respects, but for one person and not requiring internet)?
The best would be to simply run the real stolen engine on localhost. The server runs under linux, so you will have to use another PC / virtual machine / or just play on linux. Other than that it is very much doable and you will have the exact copy of everything.
Though I don't see how it could be a "success". Tibia as it was but a single player would be extremely boring to play. It's only suitable for testing etc.

Back