• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia 8.60 RELEASE?

Insanity-Wolf-Protip-This-is-LAME.jpg

Tibia.spr and .dat addresses have yet to be found, and at this rate it's going to take 9001 more hours.

OTB changes in existing items are minor: all runes, empty potion flasks, and potions received 'Stackable' attribute.
Key Ring sprite is now a Jeweled Backpack.
TFS doesn't work well with runes that are stackable, and also I managed to debug the client when attacking a creature (probably a random debug)

Each update gets harder, but they always get it :)

Sucks tho that all the ots will lose players lol.

(Some people dont know that tibia updates their client automatically, so these people will hve to install a separate client to play our ots.)

If you've played Tibia as long as I have You'll probably keep playing it. I'm 23 and started playing about 11 or 12 years old. Even if they Don't get the update for "0.3.7" or "tfs 0.5" lol 0.4.1? whatever the king of all us nerds would name it. I think I could remake and replay tibia with the tools we have right now for a very long time without it becoming boring.

If you guys get it figured out, man that would be amazing! If not thats great too!

But like i always say "Great" is "ok" but, "Amazing" would be "great"

Last edited:
Ohh.. great another update. And whats the excitment thats going arround? Since I would like to be excited too! (Am I pregnant?)

It will take a while. A lot of new stuff, so I hope they make a new subv (0.4.1) for 8.6+ since there are pretty huge changes.

And leave 0.4.0 for the old 8.57~ compatibility.

0.3.6pl1 will not get another patch level. I assume that is to much work for a branch that is soon to end.

Their new patching system will start to update original tibia client updates automatically for less OT compatibility.

The solution is to enter tibia dir and remove patch.exe

Last edited:
If you want to update your client visit my tutorial thread on how to update your client from 8.54 to 8.60

I guess I'll stick with my 0.3.6 TFS , 8.55 and be happy. Noone wants newer tibia in their OT ... I mean , come on , they are losing all the players due to these sux-updates and new ideas that they think they are cool. BUT NO. From almost 70k players to poor 17k per day , they sucked big time ... I believe in someday that RL map 7.5 OT will have more players online than rl tibia itself.

bb cipsoft

Back