• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia-Adopt!

Zeroone

Reaction score
hope its the right section okay! so ive been working a little bit on my website for a while now, bought the licence and everything works great! ill tell you about the idea:

well its pretty easy, you will have to register on my site and then you have to adopt a monster from the "Adopt" section, there is around 10 diffrent monsters right now, they all will grow to some other monster when someone clicks the link you will get. Like dragonhatching will grow into a normal dragon, and so on oh well, its not 100% done yet, will add more monsters, a forum, and some more, but its up and running but i don't have any paid host right now, but will buy soon!

Tibia-Adopt

SITE IS NOW FOR SALE! contact me at: [email protected]

Last edited:
Woho! Great idea of you! Please give my chicken Talatur3n some levels :D

UPDATE: Now i've edited the MAX level, so happy levling for years! :D thank you for everything! :')

Yeah, I like that. It says every time someone visits your site your creature would grow in level(s). I'd recommend you to do a more advanced system for it, like 10 clicks would give you the first level, 50 would give you the next level etc. This way people wouldn't get tired of it as soon as they reached the maximum level.

Anywho, it's a really nice base and if you ever require any assistance when it comes to PHP, CSS, (X)HTML or basic JS - let me know.

Haha~! So sweet :D Great idea.

get.php

Creature Name: Masiar Suckz
Level this creature up! Click Here!

Thanks for all the support guys, there's no max level anymore, yes i will add a highscore asap, happy adopting!

Yeah, I like that. It says every time someone visits your site your creature would grow in level(s). I'd recommend you to do a more advanced system for it, like 10 clicks would give you the first level, 50 would give you the next level etc. This way people wouldn't get tired of it as soon as they reached the maximum level.

Anywho, it's a really nice base and if you ever require any assistance when it comes to PHP, CSS, (X)HTML or basic JS - let me know.

ill let u know mate, thanks

in the next week or two, there will be many many more features such as highscore and a nice USERCP, :) hope see you using the service!

Back