• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Client Flash

Yes, it is possible.

Not necessarily, depends on your Internet connection. And you don't need to use the sprites that the real Tibia uses. You can make your own, simpler ones.

Not necessarily, depends on your Internet connection. And you don't need to use the sprites that the real Tibia uses. You can make your own, simpler ones.

Oh.. well you're right.. But, its hard to make a flash version right? And is it done by c++ or what?^^

(just curious)

Don't think there is, but you can check out either YATC or The Outcast, both are open-source, and see what you can find out about their sources. That might teach you some stuff.

I believe there is somekind of package for sockets in Flash to establish a connection with the server.

Just look at the function at ng maybe u can stort something out..
i dont really remember the name..
but it lets u watch ur character from another computer..
and its like a flash client.. or atleast it looks like..
it has a screenshot of ur character updating and all ur msg logs..
u can send / receive pms and messages..

Just look at the function at ng maybe u can stort something out..
i dont really remember the name..
but it lets u watch ur character from another computer..
and its like a flash client.. or atleast it looks like..
it has a screenshot of ur character updating and all ur msg logs..
u can send / receive pms and messages..
What is ng? u mean Tibiabot NG?
Wth i never heard from that??
Awesome!
nice help for Botters :D

Yeah i ment tibia bot ng haha
it fucking rox.. all u have to do is open ur ports and activate the function! ROX!

OMG ty alot Mr Evil for telling us about this function :p gonna try it

I should you make a client in Java,
ff you want in flash good luck.

Why people that says that Java is slow are pretty retarded?

Because it is slow.

Java aplet, not Java script.

-
I believe more in flash than in Java, actually now Java isn't soo slow because we have good computers, but some people doesn't and it's not time yet to do such projects in this language.

Last edited:
@Paxton
Ok, by the way, Flash is heavy in large applications.

Java is slow? That isn't a valid argue for that question.
Please read that sir:i-Technology Viewpoint: Why Java Is Not Slow | JAVA Developer's Journal

If you think Java is slow, an interpreted language is even more slower, so quit doing stuff on PHP or even Lua instead of making discuss about what is slower or faster than other languages.

Programming languages wars are so kid.

Maybe you could be interested on that too: http://blogs.sun.com/TechDaysEvents/entry/java_perceived_too_slow_for or even that: http://www.jroller.com/obie/entry/top_10_reasons_why_java

This could be an awesome project. If you could access Tibia from anywhere you go :D

Back