• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Tibia Client) Remove Health Cap?

Thuggeh

Reaction score
Is there any way to remove the health cap/mana cap for the Tibia Client? For example when a player reaches over 65535 hp or mana, it will start back at 0.

Is this memory editing or source? Anyone know?

Thanks.

hmmz

I know you can change the value in the client with a memory editor. But what you wan't to do is source editing I think.

if the hp/mana reaches X send packet to client that the hp/mana = 0.

Yes, that's what strikes my curiosity. You can change your hp in memory editor to be above 65535, so the client can hold an integer higher than that. So how come when someone reaches over 65535 hp, it starts a new bar?

Is this coded into open-tibia source or the client? Basically what I want to be able to do is if someone has an hp value of say...'99999', to show it in the client.

Ah, so unless I make a new client for Tibia, there is no way of dealing with this. It's not just some simple memory edit or source edit.

Alright, thanks guys.

Ah, so unless I make a new client for Tibia, there is no way of dealing with this. It's not just some simple memory edit or source edit.

Alright, thanks guys.

Well you can try to debug it to find out what the maxvalue is to show. Then maybe you could patch it in some way. I can not say this for sure because I did not had the time to look at it.

Alright, thanks guys.

no no no, not just make a new hex edited client..

Source edit requires de-compiling, which
noone has successfully de-compiled a tibia client
to get the bare, raw files...

Hasnt been done, and unless released by cipsoft,
we never will..

Yeah, that's what I meant. A brand new client for Tibia is what it would take. Unless, like you say, we managed to de-compile the current one. Which, also like you say, isn't happening. So I'll just forget about this.

Thanks. =D

Back