• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Clients

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Since the old Tibia Clients website looks like it's down for the count, I'd like to share a small project I spent a few hours on. You can download almost any Tibia client you can think of here.

Tibia.sx - Tibia Clients
This website is managed and hosted by me. And each Tibia Client was downloaded from Tibia.com or a Supported Fansite when it was the current version of Tibia.
I created this website as a clean, reliable, and most of all trustworthy resource site for Tibia clients, and perhaps other tools in the future.
(inb4 basic Twitter Bootstrap-looking website with Tibia clients. I made it 100% myself and was the very first website I've ever created from scratch.)

Edit: I'm no longer supporting this project since Tibia has discontinued Tibia 10 in place of Tibia 11.

Red

Last edited:

I realize there are other Tibia Client websites, more than just that one.
I'm providing a site linked to a reputation (mine) in an attempt to allow people to feel safe when downloading certain resources (primarily Tibia clients for now.)

In the future I may add other popular and helpful resources, but for now, it's a resource base I'm putting my name behind (and gaining nothing from.)
Red

In the future I may add other popular and helpful resources, but for now, it's a resource base I'm putting my name behind (and gaining nothing from.)
Red

You get my thanks and utmost respect :D not that its worth all that much but I offer it
Great job!

Thanks, it'll come in handy.

Great initiative! But uh.. http://tibiaclients.org/?

Regarding this website, i pity anyone foolish enough to download anything that polish website has to offer, i've download two tibia clients from that website and i've got the same virus twice, its a virus that forces some weird ass polish website as Internet Explorer's homepage and even if you change it it'll be back after you reboot your computer, i even had to download a full set of tools to get rid of that bullshit.

Since the old Tibia Clients website looks like it's down for the count, I'd like to share a small project I spent a few hours on. You can download almost any Tibia client you can think of here.

This website is managed and hosted by me. And each Tibia Client was downloaded from Tibia.com or a Supported Fansite when it was the current version of Tibia.
I created this website as a clean, reliable, and most of all trustworthy resource site for Tibia clients, and perhaps other tools in the future.
(inb4 basic Twitter Bootstrap-looking website with Tibia clients. I made it 100% myself and was the very first website I've ever created from scratch.)

Red
Yo so the 8.6 installer is broken.

It works fine for me.
Try the .zip if the installer doesn't seem to be working.

Red
I tried both, and the dat and spr were messed up in the zip (I was using it for RME) and every 8.6 installer I've downloaded said it had "incorrect params" or something like that (using chrome).

Thank you all for the support!
I've updated to include 10.60, 10.61, 10.62!

Red

Great website, though the download speed is abit awkward for me - where is it hosted?

Great website, though the download speed is abit awkward for me - where is it hosted?

Canada. It may be throttled a bit if there are a few people downloading clients as well (or lots of them.)

Red

Back