• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tibia.com Featured Article] Tibia 2008 - A Retrospective

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
One of the major points on our list are anti-cheating measures. So far, we have not revealed any details on what we are planning, nor our schedule. Expect some noticeable changes in the first quarter of 2009. We will provide further information on this issue at that time.
Coming up soon is the internal discussion and re-evaluation of the PvP system and the death penalty in Tibia. We received plenty of feedback in the discussion threads on the proposal and discussion board that will influence the outcome of the re-evaluation.
Moreover, we will develop a reseller programme to make buying premium time more convenient for you.
Another project planned for next year is the development of a Tibia flash client to give our players different ways in which they can enjoy Tibia.
Moreover, we will of course try to further improve the communication with our community as well as the customer support in Tibia. Several internal projects will hopefully result in a more convenient and efficient service.

Looks as though us cheat-programmers are finally going to be "challenged" by Cip next year. I'm sure though, it's just to get the non-cheaters to shut up because we all know at least 50%+ of their premium users are cheaters and getting rid of them would put a huge dent in their profits. I do like the fact that they're going to redo the PvP and death system. I also like the idea of the flash client, can't wait to see how that turns out.

Jo3

Well, we all know how good CipSoft is at programming. We'll see if they succeed to stop you guys. ;)

Hehe a new challenge^^. Also I think the flash client will make tibia look like runescape..
But when the flash player arives we have another challange to complete then:p.

Ya, making the flash client connect to an OT server! :D

That would be memory editing also I guess. But I think ot needs to be rewritten for that then:p. Can't say it now because we don't know if it have the same functions etc.

Well, I think the flash client would be using the same servers, not like TibiaME. Just that you don't have to install it, and you can play at school\work. That's at least what I think... ^^

Back