• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Destiny

Gth

Forum Owner
Reaction score
A new Open Tibia community has just been created. It's name is TibiaDestiny xD. As far the site is running in the owners computer till we have a host. Join here!

Some simple details

Open Tibia Section
Real Tibia Section
Script Section
We also offer Hosted Forums

List of Mods/Administrators:

Dethal
GtH
Genie (Also Known as Hussein Hero in OTFans)
Lothar99

Red: Administrators
Green: Moderators

Come join TibiaDestiny!

http://www.tibiadestiny.com/

Tibia Destiny is back online we got a subdomain of a friends server. You may need to re-register Sorry for that. We are working on a whole new layout, So might be a few days getting evenything back going.

All that was reset lol I still working on all the stuff :p I want a whole new layout not like anyother ot before it is public. Us the MAin forum there to post Idea, thinkg you wanna see etc.

TibiaDestiny is back up and soon to be kicking ass.

Updates-
NEW~ Forum Lay Out
NEW~ Forum Skin
NEW~ Mods and Super Mods(By this I mean we are hiring all new mods and super mods)

Regards,
BlackList

Wow great forum only mods are on!
Most users ever online was 5, Today at 03:26 PM.

Well usually when posting things like "dickweed" or "buttface" you tend to get bans.

Threads: 47, Posts: 75, Members: 25, Active Members: 25

We had a small problem with the registration pic it is now fixed!

What the fuck is the point making all these pages? Horrible colors, gruesome design. This page is just a pain to watch.

Back