• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Tibia Error when connecting to server

pully

Reaction score
Hey!
I've recently started with OT again and wanted to make a server. The thing is that when I try to connect to my server with my "no-ip" address (aswell as my external ip) my Tibia client shuts down and gives me this error:

"Graphic Engine: OpenGL (1)
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64 Bit
Processor: AMD A6-4400M
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD AMD 7520G
Last Packet Types: 261 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
Last Packet: 251 050 214 240 136 230 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000
Player.cpp 361: exception occurred, reason:
Network.cpp 946: exception occurred (ErrorCode = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1331: exception occurred (Type = 251)(Main Window = 39341480), reason:
Control.cpp 1239: unknown packet type during login (Type = 251)
"

But when I connect with localhost, this doesn't occur and I can enter the server without any problems at all.

Keep in mind that I've already re-installed and tried with different clients but it keeps giving me the same error.

I'm currently using "TFS" system, though the data and etc is the datapack of Texonia. The version is 8.6
Also when others try to connect, they cant enter. It just keeps loading. I've tried to solved this by myself and googled quite a bit but haven't stumbled upon any related problems so far.

I'd really appreciate some help and sorry for the lack of information and/or knowledge. It has been a while.

Oh ok. Im sorry i can't help you more, i am a beginner in these things, so i don't have any other idea. It sounded like your ports aren't open because other players can't login. I hope someone more experienced user helps you with this. :)

~Teppo

whenever I use tfs1.0 it will let me login with localhost as ip but when I use my no-ip address it will load up character list but never enter game I need help also

yes I been working on tibia server for years I usually can have one online in less than 5 mins its just the tfs 1.0 is not working no matter what distribution I have. I have tried a lot of them none work....the only things that work are older ones

I want to get a 10.37 tfs1.0 server going but just cant get it online I guess could run a 9.86 but its getting old

Last edited by a moderator:
You only can connect with your local IP not with your external IP if you host on your Home-PC...
only other can connect with your external IP if you set up it right.

Config.lua

Code:
-- Connection Config
ip = "127.0.0.1"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "no"
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7171
maxPlayers = "1000"
motd = "Welcome to The Forgotten Server!"
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = "yes"
allowClones = "no"
serverName = "Forgotten"
statusTimeout = 60000
replaceKickOnLogin = "yes"
maxPacketsPerSecond = 25

If 127.0.0.1 is not working try this:

Open CMD and write in ipconfig now you see some IP Adresses use the IPv4 or Gatway to connect local on your server.

For me it works perfect on TFS 1.0 at 127.0.0.1

Disabled you firewall or did you open Ports on Firewall too?

Do you use custom .dat and .spr?

Last edited:
I can host a 9.83 server just fine with no-ip.com address and I can login and others can too. just the tfs1.0 I use 127.0.0.1 works fine for me but when I use my no-ip.com address it just brings up character list for me and other people online but never logs into the actually game...I don't know what the problem is. I think it has to be compiled better

I can host a 9.83 server just fine with no-ip.com address and I can login and others can too. just the tfs1.0 I use 127.0.0.1 works fine for me but when I use my no-ip.com address it just brings up character list for me and other people online but never logs into the actually game...I don't know what the problem is. I think it has to be compiled better
i'm getting the same error

I just figured out the error, turn off your firewall.

Last edited by a moderator:
my firewall is off......what do u mean turn it off if it was on I couldn't host another server.....look

ALL OTS I RUN UNDER 10.0 CLIENT WORK FINE I CAN LOGIN AND OTHER CAN TOO

ANY OT OVER 10.0 CLIENT WILL STALL AT CHAR LIST AND NOT LOGIN TO GAME

PORTS ARE FORWARDED

IP CONFIG IS CORRECT

THERE IS NOTHING WORNG ON MY END HAS TO BE TO COMPILATION MAYBE

Back