• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia goes anime style

Anothai

:3
Reaction score
Im really bored here and dont have somthing to do and waiting for my training at 18:00 and I was wondering somthing :O Guess what?
Would be cool if someone make a anime style project XD
Like : Custom addon, outfits, spells, spell effects, mountain, natures, flowers, maybe Emotion pop ups abow characters head etc...
But it's too much work -.-
So im to lazy for that XD

Haha what do you think of my stupid ideas? XD

my brother did a bleach server when you bought like full addon you could see his sword but when you dident have addons then you just see the bleach char
he did like 5 own chars 1 ichigo and soifon and some other ones xd
he made weps all that that was really fun
but the sad thing is that all is gone coz he played cs in school then the teachers took his comp and removed all files -.-

my brother did a bleach server when you bought like full addon you could see his sword but when you dident have addons then you just see the bleach char
he did like 5 own chars 1 ichigo and soifon and some other ones xd
he made weps all that that was really fun
but the sad thing is that all is gone coz he played cs in school then the teachers took his comp and removed all files -.-

Waaah??... Teacher romoved all files in his pc? -.-
:[[ how saad..

Hmmm remake XD

saw some dragonball server but he didnt make own sprite just copy from another game or smt... they did NOT fit but i guess it looked okay :D

Back