• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Installer (AutoIT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korrex

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Closed. New tool is avaiable.

Last edited:
Approved.
forum-verified.png

Bump, updated to version 0.0.2, would like some feedback.
Also until this is resolved. If you want to install any versions besides 8.71, just rename your install file to 'tibia871.exe'

This looks to me like more hazzle, then it would to just install tibia.
But thats just me *lol*

Anyways thanks for contributing

This looks to me like more hazzle, then it would to just install tibia.
But thats just me *lol*

Anyways thanks for contributing

I know, this was like my Rebound to AutoIT, have been working on an Anti-Logoff script now.

Updated.
Come on guys I really need feedback for how this program works since i'm getting back into AutoIT atm.

Please post some screenshots =P
Its better for who want to download.

you put the installer files into 1 file, it's like i want to install tibia version 8.00 i have to download 8.00 8.60 8.70 8.71 and 9.00? and you want to get paid for it?

you put the installer files into 1 file, it's like i want to install tibia version 8.00 i have to download 8.00 8.60 8.70 8.71 and 9.00? and you want to get paid for it?

What the hell are you talking about? If you damn well only want to install tibia 8.00 just put this in the same folder as it. This was made for the purpose of people playing OTs on several different clients, they can just start this program without looking through the whole downloads folder after the right file. But if you want me to, I can put a regular mirror.

UPDATED To V0.0.7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back