• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia isn't working

CheckMate

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Hey guys I've been having issues with ALL server related games. I can connect to the internet using browser, but when I try connecting to any game, it never works. When I run the same game in safe mode, it connects, but in normal mode it doesn't work. I would run it in safe mode all the time, but the graphics look horrible. Pixilated tibia, HD gaming! lol. I've un-installed firewalls, I've gone to CMD and run ipconfig and all that stuff.

I'm thinking its an issue with software, and it is conflicting with my connection. Do you have any ideas as to locate which program is blocking the internet from connecting to the server?

I'm running Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit.
2.1GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T4300
4GB DDR-2 SDRAM System Memory
320GB Hard Drive
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
High speed 56k modem
A/B/G/N
Software included: Symantec Norton Internet Security 2009 (including 60 days complimentary live update); HP Help and Support Center; HP Recovery Manager; HP Home Network Center; HP Total Care Advisor; HP DVD Play (14); Muvee Reveal; Cyberlink DVD Suite; Adobe Acrobat Reader; HP Games Powered by Wild Tangent; Microsoft Works; Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition: 60 Day Trial Version; HP Total Care Set Up; Microsoft Internet Explorer

Some help would be appreciated!:peace:

I can't reformat my computer, I have no time to do so. I'd need to backup all the files, re-download the ISO for microsoft windows 7, and then reload all the files.

Start > Run... > msconfig (in XP, dont know how its in Vista, 7 etc.)

Run it in safe mode, disable all shit u think is not required. Then try rebooting and using normal mode :).

I think its a firewall, but if u removed it all... I dont know =P.

I've tried using msconfig and running the services and start-up programs that safe-mode uses. It still doesn't work.

Back