• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Item Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

carborg

Reaction score
I will make a cheat for Tibia called "Item Generator" and it will simple will use false packets to create items like DSM, demon helmet, and others.

Like Joey (an brazilian guy who made joey's item generator, but he dont give this cheat about to nobody, but for happiness yours, my cheat will be public) my project is already is in process of making.

It will take a plenty of time to make it.

Sounds/looks spooky :eek: especially with your animated picture.

This is cant Make items in Ot or Real tibia becous is packets is dont clientsided its serversided ;]

I dont think its possible but it would be cool >=]

I really don't think that's gonna be possible, but I'd gladly use it to ruin CipSoft! xD

either
You want make this programm for only Fake items like only u see
or u want make this for 7.6 becous in 7.6 exist some Methots to get items duped.

either
You want make this programm for only Fake items like only u see
or u want make this for 7.6 becous in 7.6 exist some Methots to get items duped.

What if he found a glitch? :p

@carborg

Yeah, more Brazilians here xD!!!

------- PORTUGUÊS -------

Eu acho isso praticamente quase imposs?*vel, até mesmo porque é totalmente diferente de OTSERV. Tibia Global usa um sistema diferente de OT e não sabemos qual é..

Eu posso tentar conseguir qual tipo de sistema eles usam, até porque eu tenho 2 contatos dentro da Cipsoft, mas eu acho que vai ser dif?*cil eles falarem, mas não custa nada tentar...

Abraço!!

@ragal
i shall do this hack for Global Tibia and for OTs too. For ALL versions.

@Snel pUppie
thnks ^_^

@Nottinghster
Valeu manow :thumbup:

Sorry to disappoint you, but it is NOT possible.

Tibia is an Server Sided Game.
The items and the money will be saved on the server,
on 7.6 there was an exploit wich allowed you to "dupe" an stackable
item, but it never worked on Real Tibia! If you really want to dupe
in real tibia, you have have to find a way to crash it, that's the
only still-working method to dupe items in Real Tibia!

MAby he got access to SQL Server o_O

so arent coins also stackable items? In 7.6 ots it worked to change the packets that onr coin will be twice.Without crashing any the server.

Mmm... one simple word: bullshit? There is no chance to add item on global Tibia by any programs... Also if it's possible, CipSoft will quickly remove hole in their codes...

@nokos
think again my friend. packets are SERVERSIDED

@NorbisS
ehh, wtf ? :blink:

you already make an course of 5 years of computation ?
you already hacke a lot of serversided games like GunZ, Ragnarok ?
i make all of this dude, 3 YEARS on packets hacking.

and one more thing for evyrone : this idea came from joey's item generator video at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoskU9EzZDk

recorded by tibia cam, and the hack is serversided without crashes, it will simple modify packets for you next action.

EX: you use the hack, select item id, do any action, like trow 1 gp in the ground and voila, the item appears in your bp.BUT if you backpack is full, it will be dropped in your position, and the gp will not appear in the ground, you will stay with the gp on your hand/bp/or the place to put bolts, arrows, etc.

Like I said before, sounds like fun. But I still doubt if it's possible... But if you manage to make it, the holes in the tibia code will probably be filled soon after they notice that many high-level items appear on lowbies...

I smell a lot of cynism, well I personally think this is possible, but you would need a very nice bypass for it, packet editing doesn't do all the work you know :p

I used to play MapleStory for a bit and there was a guy who used a packet editor to create items, well he's quite a legendary hacker there.

@carborg

GunZ and ragnarok aren't hard to hack, you don't even need a packet editor for it.

//Tsukiyomi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back