• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Tibia-Media.com Look for jobs!

Hello there Paxton!

Heres my application form. I hope you like it!

Nickname: Creation
RL Name: David
Language: English
Why I would like to join: I would like to join the Tibia-Media team as I see it as a fascinating project. After checking out the website, I actually wanted to become a part of your team, though, I realised I had no qualities that you were looking for. Then I read this thread and noticed the Moderating position and I thought I could try and apply for this.. So, here I am! :p
Why I could help: I have fluent english, alot of patience and time. I will be active 90% of the time. May not be 100%, though, at least I'm honest. I shall report any bugs I find immediatley as well as being a honest member. I don't take crap from anyone and I enjoy putting my opinion across. In other words, if I dislike something I will tell you.

Didn't really know what else to write..
If you need anything else, don't hesitate to PM me.

Yours,
Creation.

Id love to be a moderator i think you have really enough trust since we know eachother on this forum for a long time also I posted few videos on the website as the first poster

Okay apply

Name; Allen
Age; 15
Sex; Male
Job; Moderator
Will i be active; From time to time maybe every 3 day's
Username; Pro Warbringer
What are you doing now; Watching Inglorious Basterds

Hope ill get accepted <3

Sorry guys, I need to stop taking moderators, we got good amount of them already and there is no need of new until the website will get a bit famous.

heuheuhe
i play tibia 15h++ per day so i can check it every 1 hour or so or every police busted on needforspeed...
xd

Perhaps you should remove open tibia movies if you want to make it an official tibia fansite.

Back