• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia-Media.com

UPDATE!

• Bug Fixes.

• Added browse pages, with a sortable function which has a lot of functions.

Check it out :)

When you have some videos, is it the old videos ? Before some videos got audio switched?

Seems like I fixed it :p

Anyway, I added reporting function, but there is no admin module yet. :p

UPDATE!

The admin panel is ready to use! :)

Now reporting functions fully works, and reporting bad content is so easy. :)

I still think you should make it upload the videos to your Site instead of redirecting from youtube :p

In some future I will make it possible to put videos from others website not only youtube, anyway I don't want to do any uploading beccause I don't wanna pay a lot for good web hosting with a lot of storage.

In some future I will make it possible to put videos from others website not only youtube, anyway I don't want to do any uploading beccause I don't wanna pay a lot for good web hosting with a lot of storage.

Would be Great with Google Videos?

video.google.com :)? It have videos from youtube and more but..:)

[Suggestion]
Make so we can click on user so we go to his page example or something and information about him and videos he uploaded :) etc.

Last edited:
At this time, it is possible to see someones videos by using search function, but sure it will be possible :)

UPDATE!

NEW MODULE TO TIBIA-MEDIA ARRIVED! :)

QUOOOOTEEEESS :p

Check this out now :)

To moderators of Tibia-Media
- Before new quote will be shown on website, you need to accept it so refresh the reports page as often as possible.

Back