• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Mysteriando in OTS (Serpentine Tower, Excalibug and etc...)

What is your favorite Mysteriando that you would like to see solvable in OTS?

• Total voters

Erikas Kontenis

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, folks,

I would wish to have a discussion about very interesting topic. The unsolvable mysteries of the Tibia. We all know that there are plenty of them and I bet that almost everyone of us here have spend an interesting our time on questioning how can I take the Sword of Fury from that lil' island or what the heck is that Excalibug and why every NPC in Tibia speaks a lot about that. I personally do own a real map server where I am thinking about which unsolvable mysteries I could try to implement based on the original Tibia gossips because I think that this is the best custom content that could be implemented in the real map server than implementing the fake custom islands or spawns. So, since I have already finished my childhood Serpentine Tower dream by implementing that in mine server I would wish you to ask:
  • What is your favorite mysteriando and what gossips do you know about it?
  • Do you believe that such custom content is nice to implement in the real map server?

Also, regarding the topic. Since I have implemented the Serpentine Tower Quest version of my own do you think that the Mysteriando is logical regarding the known gossips? I have read many articles and watched youtube videos which made to make a decision that the Serpentine Tower was built by the most ancient race in Tibia- The Beholders. And based on this story-line the quest was built on. However, the quest could be finished on the specific time when the Serpentine Tower was sinking in the volatile sand and in such way going floors down to the underground and so loosing its magical powers.

Back