• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tibia.Pic] Nature v1

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Today, I made a new tibia skin for the client 850.
It's nature themed so please rate/comment/rep if you like it.

Flaming not allowed
Constructive criticism is allowed.
Rep++ Is allowed also :)

Screenshot [PNG]
j7z5ap.png

Download [UploadHyper]

Please comment and Rep :)

Look's nice, but change of start screen is not hard. Anyway rep :p

i wanted to say that , your better than this , this is just a copy pic but what if you trained in photoshop and made a better nature woulod be cool and special , really not falme your my friends

yeah, was gunna say that myself, chris~
show some ingame too.
PS: I shud make a pwnge nature theme now that u made one, just so i can beat you xD!

You didn't make this skin, you better give credits to creator. You only made the wallpaper... Its nothing speciall, its ok!

You didn't make this skin, you better give credits to creator. You only made the wallpaper... Its nothing speciall, its ok!

I made the tibia.pic However I did not create the picture and I googled searched it so i cannot find out who created. but credits to the person who did :)

I made the tibia.pic However I did not create the picture and I googled searched it so i cannot find out who created. but credits to the person who did :)

He meant the change of the client buttons, background (not your googled wallpaper xD, and some other things such as the channels background, etc...)

I will use thise one for my 8.50 client! good job and thanks for releasing it!

I'll add ingame screens soon :)

But those who have downloaded will have seen :)

Back