• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Server with legendary story

S

Shadow_

Hello guys,

just wanted to discuss this with you my project is asgard-ot.com after it nearly succeeds I have decided to close it for a little time of course by saving the rights of the donor players that they will take their points back if they came in the next startup.

After thinking I found that there are no Tibia Servers with story system so what do you think about making Tibia Server will missions you have to do as Asgardian Soldier to save Asgard for extremely epic rewards that will satisfy any player.
just wanted to know if this idea worth working on it and should it be a high rate of exp and skills
(example: the top player may be level 400,000)
or low rate of EXP
(example: the top player may be level 800-900)
and in both situations it will be a Custom Evo OT.

EDIT
Everybody should know what we have arrived to:
1) Low exprate
2)runes will not be infinite
3)the server will be depending 60% on the story to be stronger faster
4)extra missions sure will be added and daily missions + dungeons daily and weekly
5)access to some areas will need a rank of mission you will do in the sake of asgard

that's all for now what do you think about it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would not be such a great Idea for a los rate no... but thats just my opinion.
If runes are endless you’d never have to go to refill. There is basicly no point in looting then either..

That would not be such a great Idea for a los rate no... but thats just my opinion.
If runes are endless you’d never have to go to refill. There is basicly no point in looting then either..
your words makes sense maybe when runes is loot-able and reward-able in missions in the story would be better but what do you think about speed too ? if the players speed in a little fast would it doesn't make sense with the low rate?

Id go with what YOU would like to play. And see if the audience likes it, there is no way to know before testing!
And otland is such a small portion of the audience tbh.

Id go with what YOU would like to play. And see if the audience likes it, there is no way to know before testing!
And otland is such a small portion of the audience tbh.
i think it is the most community containing professional players who at least knows about TFS versions and i believe in that any project will success as you do your best effort in it

edit, just edited the thread check back and tell me your opinion it's important for us

Last edited by a moderator:
Back