• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Testserver Client 8.40

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Here you can download the new 8.40 testclient:
tibiatestserver840.exe

Not useless at all, we can search for the new addresses if they are changed.

Ya, I just thought of that. And Tala has had the client for a while now he says. He's almost done with the IP changer for it. ;)

Not useless at all, we can search for the new addresses if they are changed.

You don't want to find addresses until the actual client is released because from past experience they're always different from the testserver client. I checked some of the addresses anyway and most, if not all, have been increased by 40hex. (ie. exp(62ACE4) is now (62AD24))

Jo3

Last edited:
You don't want to find addresses until the actual client is released because from past experience they're always different from the testserver client. I checked some of the addresses anyway and most, if not all, have been increased by 40hex. (ie. exp(62ACE4) is now (62AD24))

Jo3

Yeah I remember from in the past. But for ipchanger to connect to a test ot-server its usefull. To test the new function etc. Until the actual client is out.:eek:

when you have a dateditor you can look the new features in the game :)

This is what I've found out so far, if anyone with access to CipSofts testserver could answer my questions it would help alot.
Code:
Old blue !online message appears as "status" message.

Message sent to or other status messages appear as green look (You see...) message.

When a player is drinking a potion, it gives debug.
	Does it have a new speaktype id or that speaktype removed?

"20:27 A player with this name is not online." when using Ctrl + R and it doesn't appear in rule violations channel, however "20:27 Please wait patiently for a gamemaster to reply." appears in the new opened channel.
	Will look more into this later, probably just a new channel id. Just weird that "A player with this name is not online." appeared when I used Ctrl + R, perhaps it's trying to make me message some player :(

The red text when you appear Help channel doesn't appear anymore.
	Does it still appear on CipSofts servers?
	Is it serversided now or is there a new channelid for Help channel?

Looktype 302 is no longer a gnome, it's a normal green version of the CM otufit!

The party channel is completely serversided.
	Channel ID for it?

TODO:
	Lookup the new message types.
	Check for new looktypes, distance effects and animations. Does anyone know if there are new effects/looktypes/animations?

I heard there gunna use a tool similiar to punk buster to stop cheats

Tala, I don't have access to the testserver but I think I'll try to pass the tutor test and keep my tutorship up for coming updates and I'll let you use the account to update TFS.

Jo3

Tala you don't have a tutor account that you can use? I know someone who has some high levels, maybe he can do the tutortest and if he gets a tutor, helps you.

JO you where before me again >.>

I already asked him, he doesn't, and I already got the answers to most questions in my previous post now.

I've already found all new looktypes, there are no new shoottypes, and there are approx 10 new animations (btw. animation 61 is cool ;)).

I believe I got a friend who is Tutor, if tala needs to borrow the acc from time to time, ask me. As long as you don't ruin the acc :p (Which you prolly won't).

But hes not senior tutor.

Would be cool if you post it :)

I used BlackDemon's, from ******, DatEditor to view sprites. There's also a really cool item(?) that looks like BoH without the wings, shrouded in fire.

Jo3

Last edited by a moderator:
zrzut_ekranu9.png

zrzut_ekranu10.png

Code:
Revision 700 - Directory Listing
Modified Wed Dec 3 02:55:31 2008 UTC (67 seconds ago) by elf

* Fixed SpeakClasses
* Party channel
* Added constants to global.lua

Revision 699 - Directory Listing
Modified Wed Dec 3 00:07:30 2008 UTC (2 hours, 49 minutes ago) by elf

Revision 698 - Directory Listing
Modified Wed Dec 3 00:06:51 2008 UTC (2 hours, 49 minutes ago) by elf

* Fixed compiler warnings

Revision 697 - Directory Listing
Modified Tue Dec 2 23:39:22 2008 UTC (3 hours, 17 minutes ago) by talaturen

* Protocol 8.4 (TODO: fix broken speakclasses, fix RVR, fix party channel (or skip it in 0.2?)).

Last edited:
Back