• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia - Trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slower

Reaction score
A few minutes ago, Resident shield (Avg) warned me about a trojan in Tibia.exe 8.0..
I healed it , and then it deleted Tibia.exe.
Now when i try to reinstall it , as fast as its done It Pops up again .. Avg resident shield
Threat detected! Trojan horse constructor.awx In tibia.exe.

Have anyone experienced the same?
Thanks for any help. :confused:

Edit: Mokerhamer , keep me updated :p..

Last edited:
Yea i had the same like 15 Min ago it's somting about an trojan i;'m going to install an new anti-virus (Nod32) since that is the best virus scanner

Ah, bull**** Moker ;), AVG is the best free anti-virus there is. I think you guys have just downloaded your tibia versions from an unreliable source... I've never had any problems with it ever. And I've almost ALWAYS used AVG.

Hum , downloaded from tibia.com .. Downloaded it again minutes ago just to be sure.. But it pops up again.

Last edited:
AVG is bullshit, always false warnings and never catch anything. Oh well, it's free. Don't expect anything.

Haha, good one Cato, what are you using...? Norton or Panda? o_O

AVG is a good free antivirus program but I am using nod32 and it works fine, I like it more.

Im sure AVG is better than Norton atleast, never tried AVG but when i had norton it sure did detect viruses and so on no problems with part, just that it doesnt autoupdate, it says like "Autoupdate failed", and Ive heard several other people has the same problem. Though I think this is bullshit, tibia doesnt put trojans in their client.

AVG = crap, it thinks theres a trojan on a site when theres a certain batch code line in it..

I just ignore it then and install panda as i usually have (panda owns) ^^
Thanks for the help guys

I just ignore it then and install panda as i usually have (panda owns) ^^
Thanks for the help guys

HAHAHAHA! You've gotta be kidding Slower.... Panda doesn't even detect MSBlaster as a virus... And it takes 75-90% of your computer capacity just to make an ordinary smart-scan... If you seriously think that Panda is good you seriously rethink your values...

AVG = crap, it thinks theres a trojan on a site when theres a certain batch code line in it..

Never ever happened to me, dunno what pages you're on, but they seriously can't be good. And then if any other program doesn't detect it that's probably just because they suck.

Ah, bull**** Moker ;), AVG is the best free anti-virus there is. I think you guys have just downloaded your tibia versions from an unreliable source... I've never had any problems with it ever. And I've almost ALWAYS used AVG.

How the hell do u know it is fake when i had the error this morning!

Aight, you do as you like, but I strongly suggest that you get rid of Norton\panda... check ANY IT-magazine for it and you will see that I am right.

Maybe Your right in one point, its slow. But ive never heard anything bad about panda in security way.
And just like u said Check ANY it magazine and you will see that IM right :)

HAHAHAHA! You've gotta be kidding Slower.... Panda doesn't even detect MSBlaster as a virus... And it takes 75-90% of your computer capacity just to make an ordinary smart-scan... If you seriously think that Panda is good you seriously rethink your values...

Never ever happened to me, dunno what pages you're on, but they seriously can't be good. And then if any other program doesn't detect it that's probably just because they suck.
Someone on a forum posted that. I didnt have avg, but others tought the forum was infected. And it didnt happen to you since you never saw a site with that content.
the text was this:

It could be fixed by avg now because over 100 people started sending mails to them :)

I've never had problems with NOD32, so you either can pick that one, format C: and install linux, or stop visiting bad sites and dont install a scanner at all

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, good one Cato, what are you using...? Norton or Panda? o_O

I use Symantec Corporate edition, it's 100% silent, uses low resources. It's like norton just without the bullshit. Only time you notice it is when something is going on like a virus.

AVG = shit, Avast, NOD or kaspersky!

Kaspersky is one of the biggest shit I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back