• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Vs Runescape Vs World Of Warcraft !

Best Game ?

• Tibia

Votes: 251 63.1%
  • Runescape

Votes: 18 4.5%
  • World Of Warcraft

Votes: 129 32.4%

• Total voters

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
Best Game ?

Tibia - more than 250,000 players

Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG
letter_martel_T.gif
ibia is one of the oldest and most successful massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) created in Europe. In an MMORPG people from all over the world meet on a virtual playground to explore areas, solve tricky riddles and undertake heroic exploits.
Price - Prem :
1 month (30 days) EUR 7.45 (EUR 7.45 per month)
3 months (90 days) EUR 19.95 (EUR 6.65 per month)
6 months (180 days) EUR 34.95 (EUR 5.82 per month)
12 months (360 days) EUR 59.95 (EUR 4.99 per month)
Tibia_1.jpg

Runescape - (No-Info About Player)
RuneScape - the massive online adventure game by Jagex Ltd.
RuneScape is a massively-multiplayer online game (MMOG), set in a fantasy world of warring races, ravaged landscapes and sinister powers. Having chosen an adventurer, players are free to find their role within it: to live by the sword and face hundreds of enemies, to further the storyline in RuneScape's quests, or to train in any of a number of skills.

RuneScape can be played directly in your browser, requiring no installation. It is also free to play, offering everyone the chance to explore the involving story and vast game area without paying a single gold piece!
Like Prem on tibia can you buy something that cals member
RuneScape.jpg

World Of Wacraft - more than 10 million paying subscribers around the world.

WoW-Europe.com
WorldofWarcraft.com
World of Warcraft, often referred to as WoW, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). It is Blizzard Entertainment's fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994.[3] World of Warcraft takes place within the world of Azeroth, four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment announced World of Warcraft on September 2, 2001.[4] The game was released on November 23, 2004, celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Warcraft franchise.

The first expansion set of the game, The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007.[5] The second expansion set, Wrath of the Lich King, was released on November 13, 2008.[6]

With more than 11.5 million monthly subscribers,[7] World of Warcraft is currently the world's largest MMORPG in those terms,[6][8][9] and holds the Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG.[10] In April 2008, World of Warcraft was estimated to hold 62%[11] of the massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) market.[/QUOTE]
Wow BIG Updates :
TBC and WOLK
On World Of warcraft You cant play for free
world_of_warcraft_1.jpg

I have never played runescape
i give tibia 10/10
and world of warcraft 6/10
but i think runescape suck ^^

-.-
copy of my thread ?
o_O never seen your thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I am voted Tibia cuz i love Tibia,
And for WoW, i also like this game but w/e.
After all Runescape sux like hell :)

I guess it's Tibia\Wow?
Agreed.

I can't see how Runescape could compete with Tibia nontheless with WoW.

I've played Tibia for a couple years its a good game but I just like WoW more, like no losses when you die except for durability which you have to pay gold to repair but thats not a big deal, I just dont like to spend hours getting a lvl and possibly end up loosing it.

So WoW gets my vote definitely.

atleast by an wow server emulator you have the real map and all the spawns and a good 3d grafiks and by tibia you only have 2d grafiks which isn't bad, but stingy people who don't release their rl maps and i guess don't understadn the reason why there are server emulators.

my vote goes to wow

and runescape just sucks ass because it has sucky 3d grafiks and even more fucked up server emulators.

but best MMORPG still is Meridian 59 which still kicks ass in pvp. came out 1996 and is my favorite and just as good is The 4th Coming which is also an Oldie and Ultima Online those are all my favorites

You just have to face that World of Warcraft is a "WAY" better made game compared to Runescape and Tibia.

So I voted World of Warcraft.

But, I think Tibia is funnier to play.

Tibia:
Graphics: 7/10
RPG-Feeling: 10/10
War Feeling: 10/10

World of Warcraft:
Graphics: 9.5/10
RPG-Feeling: 6/10
War Feeling: 2/10

Runescpae:
Graphics: 4/10
RPG-Feeling: 4/10
War Feeling: 0/10

if this forum is tibia forum then 100% all votes goes to tibia

if its a runescape forum then 100% goes to runescape

and if its a wow forum.. 100% goes to wow?

haha.. so funny :p

runescapes got okay graphics for a website based game,but gets boring and crap guidelines.

WoW is okay,but for me here,it sucks coz $25 a month is just bullshit.

tibia,the first online game i rly played,is my vote,coz its not the best
gfx but still great people on it,not easy like runescape and crap

but if we're to bring other games in

Runes of Magic baby xD

or Neverwinter Nights xD

The voting is biased, it's only tibia cause this is a tibia (ot) forums. I'm pretty sure wow beat's them both by a long shot.

Back