• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia with memes!

Why?
it sounds good for me
its old arabic music, iam sure of it, you could use much better one from two steps from hell on youtube, maybe something epic emotional would give more feelings to your video,

keep in your mind that players plays your server when they have a feeling for it, if they don't they doesn't find something special in the server so they switch till they find the server that gives them el feelings, excitement they are waiting for, music plays a great role here, you are using Old arabic cheerful music which have nothing to do at all with 2D MMO game, try to use the most known & exciting melody<< of music for the community you are targetting. (same melody is not the same music but gives the same feelings)

its old arabic music, iam sure of it, you could use much better one from two steps from hell on youtube, maybe something epic emotional would give more feelings to your video,

keep in your mind that players plays your server when they have a feeling for it, if they don't they doesn't find something special in the server so they switch till they find the server that gives them el feelings, excitement they are waiting for, music plays a great role here, you are using Old arabic cheerful music which have nothing to do at all with 2D MMO game, try to use the most known & exciting melody<< of music for the community you are targetting. (same melody is not the same music but gives the same feelings)
i used this one before but whatever any of epic / battle music wont fit as there's a discord record as well as sound effects and this music isnt arab music and it's on every new montage video for big channels ,yea its old kinda arcade music but it works perfectly with background sound and sound effects
btw u can look at every other video in my channel u will find modren & that kind of battle music u are talking about

i used this one before but whatever any of epic / battle music wont fit as there's a discord record as well as sound effects and this music isnt arab music and it's on every new montage video for big channels ,yea its old kinda arcade music but it works perfectly with background sound and sound effects
btw u can look at every other video in my channel u will find modren & that kind of battle music u are talking about
just suggested because i liked the battle part but the music turned me out that i muted the video

Back