• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia with transparency??!

Rayeko

Programmer
Reaction score
Hi

This is just a question.. Is there a way to put transparency on tibia?? I've tried so many times using the Alpha transparency butt it doesn't works D: It converts the background to a white background instead of using the transparency..

I think the answer will be "No". But at least, I want to make sure xD

No, Probably Not, I Guess If You Edit The .dat Thing But If You Wanna Try Go Ahead!
What should I edit on the .dat file?

Doesn't pink make it transparent?

Yes. But not the "transparent" I want. The transparent I'm saying is.. Like for example, if you see across a red window, you see all things that are infront of the window.. But red colored. Do you get my idea? u,u Its because, if I use that kind of transparency (Alpha channel) it doesn't work. It displays a white background with a weak color. u,u

Like for example.. http://soundly.comlu.com You see those bars? The login and the icon ones. Those have transparency alpha channel u,u

Yeah I have no idea what to edit in the .dat file but I think it has to do with the design of tibia client so if u figure that out that's a big deal :/ it's going to be hard but it's most likly possible as coiled said I wish you luck in trying. Sorry for this long ass post couldn't fit what I was saying in 1 sentence lmfao.

Back