Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
agree
pointless to have 3 worls if the playerbase is not about 500 players

u split a small community to 3 worlds with xxl maps
just make 1 world with proxys and lets go :D

There won't be a split community. Each world will have a different game type: open, hardcore, & optional. The introduction of multiple worlds has a very important purpose, as I mentioned before.

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Proud to announce that we have resolved every issue found during the Beta thus far. The team is doing an amazing job. I’m excited about what is to come in the near future. Launch dates are being considered.

Sincerely,
Your TibiaWR Team.

Custom Enjoyer

Reaction score
There won't be a split community. Each world will have a different game type: open, hardcore, & optional. The introduction of multiple worlds has a very important purpose, as I mentioned before.
1652435933160.png
Encourage people to test more stuff (not sure how)/test stuff by yourself or official start is doomed (not enough things tested)
Because the highscores shows that only 2 player tested something, meanwhile 7 anothers gave up immediately after rook (not properly working delay on action, monsters lag walking + side step pixelated/lagged was enough for me)

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
View attachment 67782
Encourage people to test more stuff (not sure how)/test stuff by yourself or official start is doomed (not enough things tested)
Because the highscores shows that only 2 player tested something, meanwhile 7 anothers gave up immediately after rook (not properly working delay on action, monsters lag walking + side step pixelated/lagged was enough for me)

Bugs and issues are expected during Alpha and Beta testing. That’s why we have these test phases… I am happy you tried but if you gave up after noticing a couple issues, then you should not be involved in any Alpha and Beta testing. We need people who do not give up. We need people who take notes, push through and report issues. All of what you mentioned has been addressed and will be patched soon if not already.

Everyone helping with testing beyond Rookgaard has loved the game and multiple people have donated to support us. The team and myself are testing every single day. We are all doing our best to ensure the game is ready before launch. :)

Last edited:

6zucker9

Reaction score
Bugs and issues are expected during Alpha and Beta testing. That’s why we have these test phases… I am happy you tried but if you gave up after noticing a couple issues, then you should not be involved in any Alpha and Beta testing. We need people who do not give up. We need people who take notes, push through and report issues. All of what you mentioned has been addressed and will be patched soon if not already.

Everyone helping with testing beyond Rookgaard has loved the game and multiple people have donated to support us. The team and myself are testing every single day. We are all doing our best to ensure the game is ready before launch. :)
When testers said... create commands for testers like add level, /i to create items etc. You said no.... noone want to play another usless real map and checking this same bugs what other sever have. Problem is, your server have tons of bugs and usless monster AI, lagging.... I think this server will crash when cap 500 players.

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
When testers said... create commands for testers like add level, /i to create items etc. You said no.... noone want to play another usless real map and checking this same bugs what other sever have. Problem is, your server have tons of bugs and usless monster AI, lagging.... I think this server will crash when cap 500 players.

You asked for free things because you did not want to take some time and help as we need during this period… Nobody else has.

You were removed from the Discord for disrupting the community in multiple channels. Please do not continue that negativity here. None of us find it beneficial. If you do not like the game, you are not obligated to play.

9B6B2140-7C09-4D0A-901D-2F80478A1925.jpeg

Last edited:

liqeen

Solutions
Reaction score
You asked for free things because you did not want to take some time and help as we need during this period… Nobody else has.

You were removed from the Discord for disrupting the community in multiple channels. Please do not continue that negativity here. None of us find it beneficial. If you do not like the game, you are not obligated to play.

View attachment 67813
You expect that people will play for 100hours on Beta or Alpha just to collect some items so u can test everything? LMAO

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
You expect that people will play for 100hours on Beta or Alpha just to collect some items so u can test everything? LMAO

I do not expect anything from anyone. The game is in Beta. We are all testing as much as we can. And those who help will be rewarded at launch.

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Hope you're all doing well. The Beta phase is taking longer than anticipated but we are making good progress regardless. This period is extremely important for us as we need to ensure a stable game-play environment for our players at launch. Your patience and support means everything and we hope all of you enjoy the game once we are ready.

Keep in mind that we have decided to make some changes for launch day:
  • Antica (Open - EU)
  • Secura (Optional - EU)
  • Dolera (Hardcore - US)
The above list will be our worlds at launch. All rates will be x1 except experience which will remain staged.

Regards,
Your TibiaWR Team

Bakeiraqie

Reaction score
I do not expect anything from anyone. The game is in Beta. We are all testing as much as we can. And those who help will be rewarded at launch.
What kind of reward? Hopefully not something that will boost their experience or items :D... Regardless, it's very promising and I wish u best of luck. Just a tip, not every1's a kid anymore, ppl have work and families so if this server's gonna require a lot of time surely it wont have a ''big'' player base.

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
What kind of reward? Hopefully not something that will boost their experience or items :D... Regardless, it's very promising and I wish u best of luck. Just a tip, not every1's a kid anymore, ppl have work and families so if this server's gonna require a lot of time surely it wont have a ''big'' player base.

Tibia Coins and Premium Time. Our experience is staged and there are many boosts available (e.g. party). It won’t take too long. But we are going to ensure a stable environment before launch.

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Good morning,

A new update has been posted on the General channel in Discord. We will be rolling out new content soon for further testing. As we proceed with development of both the game and web content, we appreciate your patience and support.

Thank you,
Your TibiaWR Team

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

Good news! We are approaching the end of the Beta. This week will be the last week for testing. Our new client UI’s will be available soon. Can’t wait for all of you to join us on launch day!

Regards,
Your TibiaWR Team

OP
OP
J.Dre

J.Dre

Unity Gaming LLC
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Announcement: 05/25/2022

We will be implementing new changes to registration and verification to include SMS. It was previously stated that accounts created during the Beta will remain through launch but we must now wipe all databases for this reason and security. Don’t worry! Those who have helped with the Beta will still be receiving coins and premium time. And those who donated enough to support our expenses will still receive life-time premium account. In regards to the PVP battle arena, I've gone ahead and added what we call our Grand Arena to the map but it will not be functional until properly tested. You will be able to access it by traveling to Ankrahmun (a premium only city). It will be near a Nomad campground (seen below).

ank_arena_logo.png

Hope to see you all online soon.

Regards,
Your TibiaWR Team.

Last edited: